5 Tips to Building Your Endurance
Posted: Feb 07 2014
- Take it to the Next Level // Try taking your workout to the level by adding a minute or two each time.
- Pump it Up // A brisk walk in the morning could help pump up your heart; thus increasing your stamina.
- Work those Legs // Walking up/down a hill is a great way to tone those legs. Want an indoor alternative? Stairs have the same effect.
- Avoid Soda // Carbonated drinks affect your breathing and have even been linked to strokes. Think twice before drinking that pop.
- Stretch it Out // You’ve heard this before. Stretch. Avoid those unwanted cramps and pulled muscles by simply stretching.