Dina's Summer Sweat Sesh
Posted: May 13 2016
The weather is heating up and the essential summer gear of flip flops, sun dresses and bikinis are ready to be pulled out from the closet. Shorts & tanks while at the beach & swimming in the waves; your abs & booty are ready to be shown off! However, if you're not feeling comfortable enough to show off your beautiful body just yet, don’t worry, we have you covered!
With so many workouts and so little time to the kick-off of pool season, it can be challenging to know what to do to get that summer body! Leave it up to Dina Castillo, (Climawear Social Influencer, Fitness Professional (NSCA-CSCS) and NPC Bikini Competitor) to boost your endorphins!
If you're looking for a strong, healthy, athletic figure while still maintaining your curves, small waist and round booty, follow Dina's Summer Sweat Sesh workout designed exclusively for Climawear!
- This workout can be done 2-3 times per week.
- If you are a beginner, complete 3 sets of 15 reps.
- If you are intermediate-advanced and have been lifting for a while, complete 4 sets of 10-12 reps (your weights should be on the heavier side)
- There are 2 or 3 exercises listed together. You want to complete these 2-3 exercises for the number of reps. There is minimal to no rest in between exercises. Once you complete the 2-3 exercises, then you rest for 90 seconds and then repeat until all sets are complete. Then move to the next combo of exercises.
- Glute Bridges
- Walking Lunge with Squat Jumps
- Core Leg Lift and Drive
- 6-Ways Shoulder
- Incline Chest Press
1 Minute Sprint (Stairs, Tread, Rope, Sled)
Push-ups or Core Climbers
Get full access to the workout video here: Dina's Summer Sweat Sesh