RECIPE : GRILLED PEACH SALAD WITH CURRY PECANS & HONEY VINAIGRETTE
Posted on March 12 2019
THE HONEY VINAIGRETTE:
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt (use 1 tablespoon mayonnaise for paleo or dairy-free)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- A pinch of sea salt
THE CANDIED CURRY PECANS
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
FOR THE SALAD:
- 4 ripe but firm peaches
- ½ teaspoon avocado oil (or another neutral flavored oil)
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese (sub a diced avocado for paleo or dairy-free)
- Place all the vinaigrette ingredients into a 1 cup mason jar and shake until mixed.
- Preheat your BBQ to high. Cut the peaches in half and remove the seeds. Then cut each peach half into three wedges. Place the peaches in a medium-sized bowl and toss with the oil. Grill the peaches for 2-3 minutes per side. Remove them from the grill using an offset spatula – I find this works better than a regular spatula and helps prevent the grill marks from being left on the grill.
- Place the arugula in a large bowl with the goat cheese, curry pecans, blueberries, and grilled peaches. Toss with the dressing and serve immediately.
Check out more delicious and easy to make healthy recipes here at: https://www.theendlessmeal.com/grilled-peach-salad/