ELARA FRONT ZIP BRA
ELARA FRONT ZIP BRA
- Scoop neck, front zip, medium support silhouette
- 2 layers front, back
- Seamless/ Repreve Polyester (U|TRUST CERTIFIED)
- Built-up shoulder straps with tear drop back
- Medium impact support
- Tonal raised rib jacquard knit
- Front zipper closure with storm flap
- Knit mapping under bust for contouring
- Inner swan hooks for zip closure
- 1 1/2'' waistband height
- Contrast binding, trims
- Removable, breathable pads
Each garment features 360o stretch property, allowing a comfortable fit on many body types. It is important to keep in mind the unique style features and compression levels listed on each piece, as this can affect fit between styles.
Use the chart below as a guide to find the size right for you. For a roomier fit, size up, for more support, size down. The higher the compression level, the more support and hold provided.
Impact Level in Bras
Climawear bra’s have a rated impact level, determined through wear testing. In most cases, a racerback bra with built upstraps supports higher impact than a sewn strap. Most bras with sewn straps offer medium or low impact rated support levels.
• Climawear recommends machine or hand washing all our garments in cold water.
• To ensure the longevity of your apparel, all items should be washed with delicates only.
• Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
• It is highly recommended to hang dry your items.
• Should you wish to use your dryer, be sure to adjust your setting to a delicate cycle.
• Do not place Climawear apparel in contact with Velcro or other rough finished items, as this can lead to snagging and pilling.
• We do not recommend the use of dryer sheets as they release chemicals and leave a coating on the garment, which will arrest the wicking function.
• Climawear is made from very fine yarns, and can catch on rough edges. This is normal.
• Snags should never be cut off. Gently pull the fabric on either side of the snag and it should start to go back into the fabric.
• If any of the snag remains, these can be drawn inside of the garment with a crochet needle if desired.
• Neon garments will fade and may run in the first few washes. • Always be careful with garments that contain very bright
colours of any kind.
• We recommend washing these items separately.
• Shrinkage of our garments is minimal, if at all.
• All shrinkage occurs in our factory so the product you
receive is stable and will not change in size.