Posted on décembre 18 2018
YOU GUAC MY WORLD !
As much as I love getting creative and sharing original and unique recipes, I also love to make classics. Guacamole is one of my favourite classic dips. It’s ready in about five minutes, it’s healthy and delicious!
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 medium tomato seeds removed
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 1 lg jalapeno
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp fresh minced cilantro
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder I highly recommend chipotle chili powder
- Cut avocados in half and scoop out avocado pulp into a mixing bowl and mash it with a fork.
- Seed and mince Jalapeno. Mince red onion and dice tomato. Add veggies to avocado.
- Squeeze in lime juice and add remaining ingredients to the bowl, mix well. Taste to see if you need more salt.
- Transfer into a bowl and wrap tightly with saran wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check out more recipes here at :