• Climawear recommends machine or hand washing all our garments in cold water.
• To ensure the longevity of your apparel, all items should be washed with delicates only.
• Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
• It is highly recommended to hang dry your items.
• Should you wish to use your dryer, be sure to adjust your setting to a delicate cycle.
• Do not place Climawear apparel in contact with Velcro or other rough finished items, as this can lead to snagging and pilling.
• We do not recommend the use of dryer sheets as they release chemicals and leave a coating on the garment, which will arrest the wicking function.
• Climawear is made from very fine yarns, and can catch on rough edges. This is normal.
• Snags should never be cut off. Gently pull the fabric on either side of the snag and it should start to go back into the fabric.
• If any of the snag remains, these can be drawn inside of the garment with a crochet needle if desired.
• Neon garments will fade and may run in the first few washes. • Always be careful with garments that contain very bright
colours of any kind.
• We recommend washing these items separately.
• Shrinkage of our garments is minimal, if at all.
• All shrinkage occurs in our factory so the product you
receive is stable and will not change in size.