*FINAL SALE - No return or exchange*
Fit: True to size
Impact Level: Low Impact, best for activities with a lower amount of stressful activity, great for everyday wear
- Seamless 360˚ stretch
- 2 layers front, 2 layers back, no cups
- Solid body colour, tonal jacquard and perforated detailing
- High neck front, with X-silhoutte thin adjustable back straps
- Wide hem under band
- Quick-dry wicking finish absorbs sweat
- 92% Nylon / 8% Spandex
Model is 5'9, wearing size Small
Need help with sizing? Call a ClimaFit Expert at 1-844-731-7781 or e-mail us at email@example.com
SKU: BR0314-0AMPAROS: 628437534778
Each garment features 360o stretch property, allowing a comfortable fit on many body types. It is important to keep in mind the unique style features and compression levels listed on each piece, as this can affect fit between styles.
Use the chart below as a guide to find the size right for you. For a roomier fit, size up, for more support, size down. The higher the compression level, the more support and hold provided.
Impact Level in Bras
Climawear bra’s have a rated impact level, determined through wear testing. In most cases, a racerback bra with built upstraps supports higher impact than a sewn strap. Most bras with sewn straps offer medium or low impact rated support levels.
Due to the high volumes during this Holiday season, your order might experience a slight delay but don't worry we will process it as soon as possible.
Please note, any orders placed before 3 PM EST will ship the same evening if order volume permits.
Any order placed after 2 PM EST on Friday, or over the weekend, will ship out the following Monday. We are unable to process orders on weekends or holidays.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your product(s) to reach you, may vary. Please allow anywhere from 3 to 7 business days for delivery.
If you need to receive your order faster, you can choose our expedited shipping option at additional cost.
To avoid interruptions and/or complications in the delivery of your order, please make sure of the following:
- Shipping and billing addresses are valid. (shipping is not available to A.P.O./F.P.O. and P.O. box addresses due to shipper restrictions);
- The billing address matches the location where your credit card bill is sent.
Canada & U.S.A
Free standard ground shipping is offered on all orders over $100.00, after applied discounts and before taxes. The cost for shipping will automatically be deducted at checkout for all eligible orders. (This shipping offer does not apply to orders being shipped to Nunavut, Yukon or the Northwest Territories, in Canada. Or Hawaii in the USA.)
All other Canadian & American orders are offered a flat rate shipping fee of $10.00 (Not including Nunavut, Yukon, the Northwest Territories, Hawaii & Puerto Rico)
Shipping is calculated based on your shipping location, the number of units & the weight of your order. Taxes & duties are set by the destination country and determined by the products included in your order.
- Please be aware that international shipping fees do not include taxes or duties. All international customers are required to pay any related duties, custom fees or taxes that their country requires upon entry of their goods. We encourage you to contact your local customs office for additional information and estimated fees before placing an order with Climawear.
- Please note that any additional charges incurred upon delivery, are not charged by Climawear and therefore cannot be resolved or refunded by Climawear.
FINAL SALE: Please be advised that all international orders and sale items are final sale.
Delays: Although we will make every effort to ensure that your package is delivered to you quickly & efficiently, delays do happen! Please be aware that your package may be delayed due to the processing involved at the port of entry of various international countries. Climawear is not to be held accountable should any delays or fees be enforced by customs and/or your local duty office. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Tracking Your Order
Once you have submitted your order, you will receive an order confirmation email to confirm that your order has been received. This email will contain your order number, which along with the postal code of your shipping address, will be all you need to track your order.
• Climawear recommends machine or hand washing all our garments in cold water.
• To ensure the longevity of your apparel, all items should be washed with delicates only.
• Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
• It is highly recommended to hang dry your items.
• Should you wish to use your dryer, be sure to adjust your setting to a delicate cycle.
• Do not place Climawear apparel in contact with Velcro or other rough finished items, as this can lead to snagging and pilling.
• We do not recommend the use of dryer sheets as they release chemicals and leave a coating on the garment, which will arrest the wicking function.
• Climawear is made from very fine yarns, and can catch on rough edges. This is normal.
• Snags should never be cut off. Gently pull the fabric on either side of the snag and it should start to go back into the fabric.
• If any of the snag remains, these can be drawn inside of the garment with a crochet needle if desired.
• Neon garments will fade and may run in the first few washes. • Always be careful with garments that contain very bright
colours of any kind.
• We recommend washing these items separately.
• Shrinkage of our garments is minimal, if at all.
• All shrinkage occurs in our factory so the product you
receive is stable and will not change in size.