Fit: True to size, Medium weight
- Seamless skirt, 360˚ stretch
- Midi skirt silhouette
- High waist control waistband
- Melange body colour
- Perforated detail
- Quick-dry wicking finish absorbs sweat
- 60% Polyester / 32% Nylon / 8% Spandex
Model is 5'9, wearing size Small
Need help with sizing? Call a ClimaFit Expert at 1-844-731-7781 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SKU: WB0547-DEEPLICS: 628437534952
Please note that orders are processed within 24 hours of submission (Monday through Friday).
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your product(s) to reach you, may vary. Please allow anywhere from 3 to 7 business days for delivery on new and exchanged items.
If you need to receive your order faster, you can choose our expedited shipping option at additional cost.
To avoid interruptions and/or complications in the delivery of your order, please make sure of the following:
- Shipping and billing addresses are valid. (shipping is not available to A.P.O./F.P.O. and P.O. box addresses due to shipper restrictions);
- The billing address matches the location where your credit card bill is sent.
Canada & U.S.A
Free standard ground shipping is offered on all orders over $100.00, after applied discounts and before taxes. The cost for shipping will automatically be deducted at checkout for all eligible orders. (This shipping offer does not apply to orders being shipped to Nunavut, Yukon or the Northwest Territories, in Canada. Or Hawaii in the USA.)
All other Canadian & American orders are offered a flat rate shipping fee of $10.00 (Not including Nunavut, Yukon, the Northwest Territories, Hawaii & Puerto Rico)
Shipping is calculated based on your shipping location, the number of units & the weight of your order. Taxes & duties are set by the destination country and determined by the products included in your order.
- Please be aware that international shipping fees do not include taxes or duties. All international customers are required to pay any related duties, custom fees or taxes that their country requires upon entry of their goods. We encourage you to contact your local customs office for additional information and estimated fees before placing an order with Climawear.
- Please note that any additional charges incurred upon delivery, are not charged by Climawear and therefore cannot be resolved or refunded by Climawear.
FINAL SALE: Please be advised that all international orders and sale items are final sale.
Delays: Although we will make every effort to ensure that your package is delivered to you quickly & efficiently, delays do happen! Please be aware that your package may be delayed due to the processing involved at the port of entry of various international countries. Climawear is not to be held accountable should any delays or fees be enforced by customs and/or your local duty office. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Tracking Your Order
Once you have submitted your order, you will receive an order confirmation email to confirm that your order has been received. This email will contain your order number, which along with the postal code of your shipping address, will be all you need to track your order.
Climawear is made from quality yarns that can withstand your workout or your day to day. Though, like anything, the better you treat it, the longer it'll stick around.
Here are some friendly tips on how to prolong the life of your Climawear.
How to wash & dry your Climawear:
- Hand wash in warm or cold water and lay flat or hang to dry
- If you want to use the machine, be sure to remove the cups prior, and wash on delicate cycle. If possible, it is recommended to wash using a laundry bag
- Do not use bleach, iron, or dry clean
- Ideally, you should flat lay or hang your Climawear to dry, but if you need to throw it in the dryer, make sure its on low heat & tumble
- For tops & bras, slide into them from over your head, pulling downwards towards your hips gently with both hands. Straps should rest comfortably on your shoulders.
- For bottoms, step into your Climawear and slide it up to thigh level, pulling gently over your hips with both hands.
- Be mindful of sharp edges ( and/or velcro that could snag or tear the fabric).