Tie-Dye Bliss Bra
Fit: True to size
Support: Low - medium
Impact Level: Low - Very little compression, meant for leisure activities.
- Seamless 4-way stretch prevents chafing
- Double layer inner bra with built in pockets and removable cups
- Adjustable thin strap t-back
- Perforated holes offer added ventilation
- 92% Nylon/ 8% Spandex
Need help with sizing? Call a ClimaFit Expert at 1-844-731-7781 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Climawear is made from quality yarns that can withstand your workout or your day to day. Though, like anything, the better you treat it, the longer it'll stick around.
Here are some friendly tips on how to prolong the life of your Climawear.
How to wash & dry your Climawear:
- Hand wash in warm or cold water and lay flat or hang to dry
- If you want to use the machine, be sure to remove the cups prior, and wash on delicate cycle. If possible, it is recommended to wash using a laundry bag
- Do not use bleach, iron, or dry clean
- Ideally, you should flat lay or hang your Climawear to dry, but if you need to throw it in the dryer, make sure its on low heat & tumble
- For tops & bras, slide into them from over your head, pulling downwards towards your hips gently with both hands. Straps should rest comfortably on your shoulders.
- For bottoms, step into your Climawear and slide it up to thigh level, pulling gently over your hips with both hands.
- Be mindful of sharp edges ( and/or velcro that could snag or tear the fabric.
Keep in mind the unique style features and compression levels listed on each piece, as this can affect fit between styles. Each garment features 360º stretch property. Use the chart below as a guide to find the size right for you. For a roomier fit, size up, for more support, size down. The higher the compression level, the more support and hold provided.Still unsure or have a question? Don't be shy! Call a ClimaFit Expert at 1-844-731-7781 or e-mail us at email@example.comWe are happy to help<3