Climawear is made from quality performance yarns that shouldn't run or tear. But like anything, the better you treat it, the longer it'll stick around.
Here's how to do that:
How to wash your Climawear:
- Hand wash in warm or cold water and lay flat or hang to dry
- If you want to use the machine, keep the cycle on delicate and try to use a laundry bag
- Do not use bleach, iron, or dry clean
- Ideally, you should flat lay or hang your Climawear to dry, but if you need to throw it in the dryer, make sure its on low heat & tumble
- Be sure to remove the cups when washing, and place inside a laundry bag
- For tops & bras, slide into them from over your head, pulling downwards towards your hips gently with both hands. Straps should rest comfortably on your shoulders.
- For bottoms, step into your Climawear and slide it up to thigh level, pulling gently over your hips with both hands.
- Be mindful of sharp edges ( and/or velcro that could snag or tear the fabric.